RMC Soap is a soap for the regular cleaning of oiled surfaces. The soap removes all dirt and grease thoroughly, without affecting the matte, natural look of the wood.
Instructions: (1.) Sweep the surface. (2.) Pour 100 ml of Soap in a bucket with 10 L clear water. (3.) Clean the surface with a mop. (4.) Allow to dry: +/- 15 minutes.Important: Do not leave any water on the floor surface, a damp-clean is sufficient. Do not walk on the floor until it is completely dry. Tip: The best working method is with two buckets: one with the soap mixture and one with clean water to rinse the dirt out of the mop.
- Care & Maintenance Instructions
- Installation Part 1 - Acceptable Jobsite Conditions & Acclimation Guidelines
- Installation Part 2 - Subfloors (Wood & Concrete)
- Installation Part 3 - Installation Methods (Engineered and Solid)
- Installation - Sand & Finish Guidelines (Part 1 of 2)
- Installation - Sand & Finish Guidelines (Part 2 of 2)
- Installation - Radiant Heat Guidelines