A beautiful rich blend of umber and tawny
Species: Southern Yellow Pine
Profile: 3/4" solid
Lengths: random 2' - 10'
Milling: tongue and groove, end-matched
Finish: low VOC penetrating oil
Texture: smooth OR distressed
Contact Request Sent Successfully!
Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you shortly!
- Care & Maintenance Instructions
- Installation Part 1 - Acceptable Jobsite Conditions & Acclimation Guidelines
- Installation Part 2 - Subfloors (Wood & Concrete)
- Installation Part 3 - Installation Methods (Engineered and Solid)
- Installation - Sand & Finish Guidelines (Part 1 of 2)
- Installation - Sand & Finish Guidelines (Part 2 of 2)
- Installation - Radiant Heat Guidelines
DO NOT USE "BLUE" TAPE