Reclaimed Heart Pine - Tavern GradeRECLAIMED HEART PINE
A reclaimed heart pine floor with rustic style. A good amount of color variation, knots and some nail/bolt holes are what sets this floor apart from the rest. A perfect mix of elegance and durability.
Grade: 50-100% heart content, knots, nail & bolt holes allowed
Widths: 5 1/8"
Lengths: random 18"-8'
Milling: tongue & groove, end-matched
Contact Request Sent Successfully!
Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you shortly!
- Care & Maintenance Instructions
- Installation Part 1 - Acceptable Jobsite Conditions & Acclimation Guidelines
- Installation Part 2 - Subfloors (Wood & Concrete)
- Installation Part 3 - Installation Methods (Engineered and Solid)
- Installation - Sand & Finish Guidelines (Part 1 of 2)
- Installation - Sand & Finish Guidelines (Part 2 of 2)
- Installation - Radiant Heat Guidelines
DO NOT USE "BLUE" TAPE
Tags: site finished