Colonial Heart Pine
The cream of the crop. Our highest grade of heart pine; Colonial heart pine carries minimal/small knots and loads (minimum 80%) of heart content throughout your floor.
Grade: C grade, minimum 85% heart content, minimal/small knots
Profile: 3/4" solid
Widths: 3 1/8", 5 1/8", 7 1/4", 9"
Lengths: random 6' - 16'
Milling: tongue & groove
Contact Request Sent Successfully!
Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you shortly!
- Care & Maintenance Instructions
- Installation Part 1 - Acceptable Jobsite Conditions & Acclimation Guidelines
- Installation Part 2 - Subfloors (Wood & Concrete)
- Installation Part 3 - Installation Methods (Engineered and Solid)
- Installation - Sand & Finish Guidelines (Part 1 of 2)
- Installation - Sand & Finish Guidelines (Part 2 of 2)
- Installation - Radiant Heat Guidelines
DO NOT USE "BLUE" TAPE